Sorry, this job has expired.
Emerson is now hiring a Maintenance Technician in Aiken, South Carolina.
Meet our hiring managers on Tuesday, December 4th.
This position does not provide relocation assistance. However, with so much to offer residents of all ages, Aiken is a great place to relocate! Among Aiken’s accolades, the city has been named one of the 21 Best Towns for Boomers, One of 100 Best Communities for Young People and One of a Dozen Distinctive Destinations.
As the Maintenance Technician you will perform duties to support Quality Engineering and/or all aspects of the Quality Assurance Department as defined by the Department Supervisor and/or Manager. It will be your responsibility to perform and adhere to the Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Knowledge of hydraulics troubleshooting; advanced pneumatics; air compressor repair; PC programming and troubleshooting; and CNC troubleshooting.
• Capable of rebuilding and installing major machines and equipment.
• Possess a master’s level of proficiency in electrical and mechanical maintenance, plumbing, welding, and carpentry trades as applied to company regulations.
• Capable of programming and troubleshooting programmable controllers and repairing electrical circuits.
• Have complete knowledge of industrial electrical, including building, machine, and equipment circuits and controls.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• You will be required to pass a skills assessment.
• Clean up work as assigned.
• Perform maintenance duties as directed.
• Handle the delivery of hazardous chemicals and waste.
• Perform safety inspections.
• Provide leadership and demonstrate positive attitude toward company and job assignments.
• Perform maintenance repairs on hydraulic, pneumatic, air compressor, electronic, and mechanical equipment and building.
• Perform functions in support of hazard waste management per 40 CFR 265.16.
• Perform all maintenance duties on equipment, machines, building, and grounds as prescribed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Perform hazardous waste management tasks as assigned by Plant Engineer.
• Obey all safety rules and make safety an integral part of each task.
• Advanced electronics, advanced blueprint reading and schematics skills.
• Ability to use portable power tools.
When you join Emerson, you will be surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Apply today!
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.